RTI NANO RGB 50 OPSL Full Colour Laser with ShowNET
The RTI NANO RGB 50 OPSL has a guaranteed output power of 46'000 mW full-colour RGB and an incredible white balance.
The RTI NANO RGB 50 OPSL is equipped with laser diode modules and green OPSL module with a very homogenous and balanced setup. The special modules ensure brilliant colours, a homogeneous white and great colour mixture. The 637 nm light red sources ensure a very good visibility of the red colour spectrum. The high-precision diode arrays emit with very small beam diameters and at the same time have an excellent divergence of less than 1.0 mrad. The beam precision of the single-mode diodes was significantly increased by new methods of beam shaping.
The diode laser modules are manufactured by Ray Technologies in Germany.
The green Coherent Taipan OPSL module stand out due to beam precision.
The RTI NANO RGB 50 OPSL is equipped with high-speed scanners, that make the unit perfect for high professional and demanding applications.
Due to the dustproof housing, the maintenance effort is very low and the device is also suitable for tough touring applications.
The powerful RTI NANO RGB 50 OPSL is suitable for indoor and outdoor show laser applications at concerts, festivals and other major events. Demanding graphics projections or projections over long distances are possible without any problems.
The RTI NANO RGB 50 OPSL is a quality product manufactured in Germany.
RTI NANO RGB 50 OPSL Full Colour Laser with ShowNET 50,000mW
- Very low divergence, thus very good visible even from longer distance
- New digital amps for the scanners - for increased scan speed and scanning accuracy
- New: Motorised Colour Convergence Alignment available as option
- 46'000 mW guaranteed output power after optics
- Despite the high power it is possible to reach a maximum scan speed of 45 kpps@8° ILDA.
- High-precision diode arrays (red, blue) provide an excellent beam divergence of less than 1.0 mrad for a low beam diameter