RTI NANO G 40 OPSL Green Diode Laser with ShowNET
The RTI NANO G40 OPSL has a guaranteed output power of 36'000mW green OPSL.
The RTI NANO G 40 OPSL is equipped with green OPSL modules. The special modules ensure brilliant green, emit with a very small beam diameter, and at the same time have an excellent divergence of less than 1.0 mrad.
The RTI NANO G 40 OPSL is equipped with high-speed scanners that make the unit perfect for high professional and demanding applications.
Due to the dustproof housing, the maintenance effort is very low and the device is also suitable for tough touring applications.
The powerful RTI NANO G 40 OPSL is suitable for indoor and outdoor show laser applications at concerts, festivals and other major events. Demanding graphics projections or projections over long distances are possible without any problems.
The RTI NANO G 40 OPSL is a quality product manufactured in Germany.
RTI NANO G 40 OPSL Green Diode Laser with ShowNET 36,000mW
- Single green OPSL system
- Very low divergence, thus very good visible even from longer distance
- Incl. CT-6210H scanners with LAS Turboscan driver for increased scan speed and scanning accuracy
- 36'000 mW guaranteed output power after optics
- Despite the high power it is possible to reach a maximum scan speed of 60 kpps@8° ILDA
- High-precision green Coherent Taipan OPSL modules provide an excellent beam divergence of less than 1.0 mrad, a low beam diameter and high beam precision