The RapidFire 12S is a 12 channel, electronically initiated firing system, specifically designed for use with Le Maitre's pyrotechnics fitted with Standard Pod sockets and Pro quick connects.
The system gives you the ability to fire up to 12 channels singularly or in step-fire mode. It can also fire up to 12 channels in a speed sequence set by the operator. There is no individual physical channel isolation.
It is advised that no more than 5 effects are fired from one channel, unless the loop resistance can be assured as less than 20 Ohms when powered by mains.
- Constant current.
- Capacitive discharge firing pulses ensures correct firing energy.
- High current rugged discrete control mosfets.
- Single, Autostep, and Autorun modes.
- Reset, Select and Preview buttons.
- A Lockout to 'no channel selection' after the 12th channel firing prevents 'loop around'.
- Mains or external input power socket for d.c. voltage supplies from 18-36 Volts
- Analog 'Rate' control - 1 sec per ignition up to 15 ignitions per second.
NB: The key switch system used on all our firing systems has become obsolete so we will be changing to a new system. This will not affect any systems already supplied, and we will still be able to provide replacement keys, just not the switches. As normal, a key will be supplied with all new controllers.