Laserworld tarm 5 (ShowNET)
The tarm 5 show laser projector is a pure diode solution with analogue colour modulation and a guaranteed output power of 5'000 mW.
The tarm 5 (ShowNET) units have a built-in network DAC for Showcontroller and Showeditor, but also can be controlled with any ILDA laser control software such as Pangolin Quickshow, Pangolin Beyond, LSX, Lasergraph DSP, etc. via external ILDA interface (e.g. FB3). They also have a built-in memory with pre-set patterns, that can be easily triggered through DMX, automatic mode.
The tarm 5 (ShowNET) comes with integrated ShowNET network interface and free laser show software.
tarm 5 5000mW Pure Diode RGB Laser with ShowNET
- 5'000 mw guaranteed output power
- A very fast maximum scan speed of 45 kpps@8° ILDA for graphics projection
- High-precision diode arrays provide an excellent beam divergence of less than 1.0 mrad for a low beam diameter
- Pure diode laser
- Novel method for increasing the beam precision of the single-mode diodes
- Beautiful colours and great colour fading