Laserworld tarm 2.5 (ShowNET)
The tarm 2.5 show laser projector is a full colour whitelight RGB laser systems with full analogue colour modulation and diode-only equipment. The guaranteed output power is specified at 2'700 mW after optics.
The tarm 2.5 (ShowNET) units have a built-in network DAC for Showcontroller and Showeditor, but also can be controlled with any ILDA laser control software such as Pangolin Quickshow, Pangolin Beyond, LSX, Lasergraph DSP, etc. via external ILDA interface (e.g. FB3). They also have a built-in memory with pre-set patterns, that can be easily triggered through DMX, automatic mode.
The tarm 2.5 (ShowNET) comes with integrated ShowNET network interface and free laser show software.
tarm 2.5 2700mW Pure Diode RGB Laser with ShowNET
- 2'700 mw guaranteed output power
- A very fast maximum scan speed of 45 kpps@8° ILDA for graphics projection
- High-precision diode arrays provide an excellent beam divergence of less than 1.0 mrad for a low beam diameter
- Pure diode laser
- Novel method for increasing the beam precision of the single-mode diodes
- Beautiful colours and good colour fading