PL-6000G 6000mW Single Green Show Laser with ShowNet
The Laserworld PL-6000G show laser light is completely equipped with powerful diode technology in 520 nm.
The Laserworld PL-6000G (ShowNET) units have a built-in network DAC for Showcontroller and Showeditor, but also can be controlled with any ILDA laser control software such as Pangolin Quickshow, Pangolin Beyond, LSX, Lasergraph DSP, etc. via external ILDA interface (e.g. FB3).
They also have a built-in memory with pre-set patterns, that can be easily triggered through DMX, automatic and sound-to-light mode.
The Laserworld PL-6000G (ShowNET) comes with integrated ShowNET network interface and free laser show software.
The Laserworld PL-6000G has a beam diameter of about 6.0 mm and beam divergence of only 1.3 mrad.
Guaranteed output power at aperture is 6'000 mW (520 nm, green).
Fast scanners work at a speed of 35 kpps@8°ILDA and can do a max. scan angle of 50°.
The complete projector is built with Sealed Housing Technology and is cooled through the external cooling fins (bottom part). Thus, the maintenance effort is kept very low.
The show laser has an internal PSU for easy handling.
At the back of the unit there are trim pots for power intensity setting. The X- / Y-axis offset can also be set by trim pots. Additionally, the Scan Safety can be set at the back side of the laser system.
- A low-cost yet powerful solution for power demanding laser applications
- Great for large nightclubs, big stages, concerts or festivals
- Bright green with great linear colour fading behaviour
- Ideal for long distance beam shows and basic graphics projections
- Comes with integrated ShowNET network interface and free laser show software
- Guaranteed output power at aperture is 6'000 mW (520 nm, green)