PL-30.000RGB 30000mW Red/Green/Blue Show Laser with ShowNET
The Laserworld PL-30.000RGB Showlaser is completely equipped with diodes and has a good white balance with linear colour gradient and high visibility.
The Laserworld PL-30.000RGB (ShowNET) units have a built-in network DAC for Showcontroller and Showeditor, but also can be controlled with any ILDA laser control software such as Pangolin Quickshow, Pangolin Beyond, LSX, Lasergraph DSP, etc. via external ILDA interface (e.g. FB3). They also have a built-in memory with pre-set patterns, that can be easily triggered through DMX, automatic and sound-to-light mode.
The Laserworld PL-30.000RGB (ShowNET) comes with integrated ShowNET network interface and free laser show software.
The Laserworld PL-30.000RGB has a beam diameter of about 6.5 mm and a beam divergence of only 1.3 mrad.
The guaranteed output power at aperture is 30'000 mW: 7'500 mW / 638 nm (red), 8'500 mW / 520 nm (green), 15'000 mW / 450 nm (blue).
The scanning speed is 35 kpps@8° ILDA and the maximum scanning angle is 50°.
The entire device is designed according to Sealed Housing Technology, which reduces maintenance to a minimum. Cooling takes place via the external heat sink.
The show laser comes with an internal PSU for easier handling.
On the back of the device there are potentiometers with which the individual colours or the colour balance can be easily adjusted. There, the projection can also be moved on the X- / Y-axis. In addition, the laser has a Scan Safety feature, which can also be set on the back of the device.
- A powerful yet cost-effective solution for demanding laser applications
- Ideal for big nightclubs, big stages, concerts and festivals
- Brilliant colours with beautiful colour gradient
- Ideal for beam shows over long distances and simple graphic projections
- Comes with integrated ShowNET network interface and free laser show software
- The scanning speed is 35 kpps@8° ILDA and the maximum scanning angle is 50°.