EL230RGB Red Green Laser Effect with 4 Beam Apertures
The Laserworld EL-230RGB is an RGB laser system with a total output power of up to 230mW.
The red diode laser module with a wavelength of 650nm, the green DPSS laser module with a wavelength of 532nm and the royal-blue laser module with a wavelength of 445nm ensure beautiful colours and brightness. The beams have a diameter of about 4mm and a beam divergence of about 1mrad and the projector offers high-speed stepper motors with 2-5kpps as well as a scan angle of up to 30°. About 50 pre-set basic patterns, like layers, tunnels, fences, waves etc. can be controlled via DMX. A sound-to-light mode, as well as a stand-alone mode, is available too. For the sound-to-light mode, the sensitivity of the integrated adjustable microphone can be adjusted. There is an on-off switch at the rear side of this device.
The Laserworld EL-230RGB is a good solution for first-time users and mobile use and it is often used in bars, small clubs, at private parties or for home use.
With ultra-bright 445nm royal blue!
- An RGB colour laser system
- The laser modules ensure beautiful colours and brightness
- Approximately 50 preset basic patterns
- A good solution for first-time users
- Beam diameter of 4mm and a beam divergence of about 1mrad
- Used in bars, small clubs, at private parties or home use