ColorSource 40 AV Console
The ColorSource 40 AV console provides hands-on control designed for the latest technology. This affordable, portable desk specialises in streamlined, plug-and-play setup; the console recognizes intelligent lights in the rig and auto-populates them in patch, and the on-board touchscreen allows fixtures to be dragged into place on a customizable stage map for quick selection and programming. The faders and touchscreen can be used to control moving lights, mix LED colours and playback stored looks and effects.
Simply use the on-board touchscreen to drag each fixture into place on a customizable stage map, and you’ll be programming in minutes. Whether you’re recording cues or working on the fly, these consoles have you covered, with faders that can be used to play back looks and effects or to mix the perfect colour in your LED lights.
The ColorSource 40 AV also comes equipped with HDMI and audio output, so you can run sound cues, images, interactive Video Toy effects, sound-to-light effects and lighting cues from the same, compact device.
ETC ColorSource 40AV Console 80 Channels 40 Faders Dual USB/DMX
- Hands-on control designed for the latest technology
- All the features of the ColourSource 40, but with video capability
- HDMI and audio output for images, sound cues and much more
- Affordable, practical and portable
- Onboard fixture library makes traditional patching easy
- Simple on-board touchscreen to drag each fixture into place