The ADJ Fog Fury 2000 is a 1100W portable, high output fog machine with new advances in technology. It has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a high performance pump system for optimum output. ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology is on-board to maintain optimum heat levels with no warm-up time between fog blasts.
The Fog Fury 2000 also has convenient features such as a LED heating indicator system that changes colors depending on whether the fogger is heating up, ready to use, or if the fog fluid is low.
This fogger produces 7000 cubic feet of fog per minute, has an external tank with a 2.5 Liter capacity, and has an 8 minute warm-up time. This machine uses water-based fog fluid only.
ADJ FOGFURY 2000
- 1100W portable, high output Fog Machine
- High performance pump for optimum output
- ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology to always maintain optimum heat levels with no warm-up times between fog blasts
- Automatic circuit cut-off to protect pump if fog fluid tank runs dry
- Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
- LED heating indicator system in tank: Red = Heating; Green = Ready to use; Flashing = Fog fluid tank is low
- Fog Output: 7000 (cu.ft/min)
- Warm-up time: 8 min.
- External fog fluid tank: 2.5 Liter
- Single yoke to mount on a wall or from trussing bracket
- Convenient carrying handle
- Includes On/Off wired remote control with 26ft./8M cable
- Compatibel with wireless remote FF23WR (sold separately)
- Compatibel with wired DMX-Timer remote FF23TR (sold separately)
- Heater: 1100W
- Power Consumption: 1200W max
- Power: AC 120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz (non switching)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): x 295 x 224mm
- Weight: 6.89 kg.
- Only use high quality, water-based fog fluid